The Whitesville Fire Company of Cane Bay,
Fundraising Team is planning numerous events in the upcoming months at Del Webb and other various locations that will include Del Webb and members of the greater Cane Bay area. Currently, we
are seeking donations from our Del Webb neighbors for items to be used in silent auctions, basket raffles, and door prizes.
Donations of gourmet dinners, jewelry lessons, car service for a weekend, car washes, house cleaning, portrait sessions, cooking lessons, computer support, massage,
lessons of any kind, Riverdogs tickets, etc., I could go on but you get the idea. Also, anything service, sport, craft, profession, experience etc., you would like to share with others in the
form of a certificate indicating what you are donating would be fabulous and help tremendously with our fundraising efforts. Any new, regifted or slightly used items would be greatly
appreciated as well; quilts/afghans, jewelry, wine, crafts, gift cards, etc. Proceeds will help outfit the future Whitesville Firehouse at Cane Bay; equipment, uniforms, computers, printers, desks,
chairs, etc. Thank you so much from the Whitesville Fire Company of Cane Bay, Fundraising Team. Please, contact Shirley Berardo at
firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
MENU OF VOLUNTEER FIREHOUSE FEST OPPORTUNITIES
FIREHOUSE FEST SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018
CANE BAY HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC GROUNDS
AS OF MAY 12, 2018
- MARKETING – PLANNING ACTIVITIES PRIOR TO FIREHOUSE FEST
- Phone calls for various phases within the process
- Gather Volunteers
- Call those willing to drive and/or loan Golf Cart during FEST –
- Drive Sponsor equipment to Sponsor table site.
- Process Management
- Website Articles – Updates
- Communications, Email – Sponsor Letters
- Grant Applications – Followup
- Newspaper and Magazine Articles – Schedule - Writing – Submitting - Followup
- Sponsor Booth Vendors – Research – Organizer – Followup – Administrative
- Financial Sponsors – Research - Organizer – Followup - Administrative
- Ticket Design
- Sign Design
- Obtain Sponsor Logos – URL numbers to connect to our Website
- DAY PRIOR TO FIREHOUSE FEST
- Obtain AND Set up “Church of Cane Bay” Signage Frame on Road Median
- Set out “Real Estate SIZE” Signage along Roadway
- Cane Bay High School Head Coach will include rope onto banner - hang signs on fence.
- DAY OF FIREHOUSE FEST
- Set Up Coordinators/Volunteers For:
- Booths – Vendors bring own Displays, Table, Chairs, Canopies, Tents
- Gold Carts to assist in bringing in displays and take down.
- Band – Staging – Electricity - Technology requirements
- Vendor Food Trucks – Placement
- Whitesville, Dorchester County Fire Trucks - Placement
- EMTs Truck - Placement
- Summerville Police “Armored Tank” – Metal covered SUV – Placement
- Dealer Cars (Sponsors) – Placement
- Firehouse and Contracted Children’s Games - Set up 10:00 am – 12:00pm
- Ticket Collection and FEST Site Map distribution at Welcome Tables – Begin 12:00pm
- Parking Management
- Game Safety Overseers
- Drive Sponsors to their sites
- Sit in for Sponsor when they need a health break
- TAKE DOWN
- Cane Bay HS Maintenance will tend Trash Collection Containers
- Assist the Band staging, electronics if required
- Assist Booths – Vendors in loading Displays, Table, Chairs, Canopies, Tents
- Golf Carts to assist in take down the displays – bring to cars/vans
- Volunteers review site for trash about the property, clean up.
- Ensure all is the way we found it prior to leaving site.
To volunteer, complete the form below.